The NCLEX-RN®: First Time Writer Interactive Study Program is designed to assist nursing candidates in preparing for the National Council Licensure Entrance Exam (NCLEX-RN®).
The study program has been prepared by an experienced nurse educator who has had extensive experience in preparing both new and repeat writers of both the previous Canadian Registration Nurse Exam (CRNE) and the current NCLEX-RN®.
This is an interactive program for first-time writers of the NCLEX-RN® and provides many different resources to help you prepare. The modules include an overview of important content areas, review questions, study mapping exercises, lectures, a pharmacology review, and a Pharmacology Quiz of 120 questions to help you with prepare for this content area.
The study program will finish with our new NCLEX-RN® – CAT Exam Simulator. This will allow you to experience a simulation of how the actual exam will look and feel.
CAT EXAM Simulator Features
1. Adaptive testing algorithm – questions increase or decrease in difficulty just like the NCLEX-RN® exam.
2. Exam contains same percentage of questions from content areas as the NCLEX-RN®
3. 75-265 questions – exam will end at the 95% confidence level
4. 6 hour time limit so you can learn to manage your time
5. Variety of question types – MC, sorting, multiple select, audio, visual
6. Summary score in each of the 8 content areas upon completion
*As a registered University of Lethbridge Student you will be able to access this online interactive study guide for 150 days We have decreased the total cost of the program to $189.00 (regularly $289.00) for your institution.
** BONUS – After you have completed all the client need area modules your Institution has agreed to reimburse you for the entire cost of the course!!
How to Access
1. Register in our backoffice area and bookmark the login page (link below)
2. In the registration fields please choose University of Lethbridge from institution menu
3. Once you have completed the registration you will be able to see the course catalogue.
4. Purchase the following- NCLEX-RN®: Study Program– First Time Writer UL
5. Once you start the course you will have access for 150 days (5 months). The program details a specific 12 week study plan. You can adapt to your needs as necessary
6. Each time you login the system will remember where you finished off in your last session.
7. All material is copyrighted – You can choose to print off material for your own preparation.
8. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or technical issues.