NCLEX-RN® 2 Day Preparation Workshop
For Canadian-Educated and Internationally-Educated Nursing Graduates
Join us for one of our weekend workshops taught by Dr. Marnie Kramer-Kile. The workshop will combine lecture, active learning strategies and will include free access to one of our NCLEX-RN® Study Programs.
If you are interested in having us come to your city for a workshop please contact us at email@example.com
We require a minimum of 20 participants.
The Workshop will cover the following topics:
- Understanding the NCLEX-RN® Test Plan and its role for Exam Preparation
- Lessons learned from Repeat Writers of the NCLEX-RN®
- Pathophysiology Bootcamp- How 4 major concepts can help you better understand disease management
- Review of important content in the Client Need areas on the current NCLEX-RN® Test Plan
- Learning effective study strategies to help better retain and apply nursing content in an exam setting (e.g. Study mapping, content mapping, building case studies, use of fictional client charts)
- Pharmacology and the NCLEX-RN® – focus on drug-to-drug interactions, adverse events and approaching pharmacological content on exams
- Studying for and approaching alternate format questions on the NCLEX-RN®
- Completion of a practice exam focusing on pertinent content from the NCLEX-RN® Test Plan
- Twelve hours of lecture/active learning strategies lead by Dr. Marnie Kramer-Kile
- Three-month access to one of our online study programs ($289.00 value):